Friday, August 19, 2011

Hungarian sausage & shrimps pasta

@ mirandablue
Pasta dishes at Icings are my current favorite.  This is the Hungarian sausage and shrimps pasta I had last week.  The light tomato-based sauce blends well with the spicy sausage.  I visit them once a week now, trying other dishes in their menu one at a time.  They have great-looking cakes, too.  Too bad, I'm not very fond of cakes but would definitely buy one soon--their cakes make the best-looking hostess' gift.


Join us at Food Friday hosted by Maiylah

8 comments:

maiylah said...

YUMMY! pasta is fast becoming one of my faves! daming variations, which i like. :)
saan pala yan? nakakagutom....lol.

TY for linking again, LM!

Sherry said...

That looks really delicious! I think I already had the same kind of pasta but I forgot what it's called ;P

mymy said...

ooooh, that looks delicious! generous sprinkling of cheese, which i like! :D

Cassy said...

hmmm! That looks so yummy.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Mirage said...

hilig mo sa hungarian sausage! :P

i♥pinkc00kies said...

yummmmmmmm :)

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

pasta, masarap
hungarian sausage, masarap

pasta + hungarian sausage = masarap x 2!

Icy BC said...

This looks so yummy and pasta is my favorite.