Thursday, February 21, 2013

Signs @ San Miguel by the Bay


After dinner with friends on Sunday, we went out looking for a quiet coffee shop, if there was such a place on a post-Valentine weekend.  Coffee shops and restaurants at the bay walk were full and noisy.  So we kept walking and I noticed these signs---I've never been to Hooters, they opened their first branch here about 4 years ago.  Movie Stars Cafe is new to me, the marquee was blinding.  The interior looked interesting...will check them out next time.


We ended up having coffee at a friend's apartment.


Linking with Signs, Signs

6 comments:

Marleen said...

It's definitely attracting attention. Nice picture.

RedPat said...

Coffee at a friend's was probably nicer!

Lesley said...

I have never been to a Hooters either, and don't plan to in the future :)

Photo Cache said...

the last time i was in vegas i told myself i'd try hooters, because we don't have them here, but didn't get a chance to go. i hear they serve really good hot wings. it's not the wings that make my hubby want to go so bad :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Nice colors, but I think you made a better choice to go to your friends'.

Jim said...

:o

Sydney - City and Suburbs