Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet summer dreams

@ mirandablue
Not even a rain storm and Saturday night traffic could stop me from my chocolate ice cream craving.  After dinner at a grill in the Manila Ocean Park a couple of Saturdays ago, we were caught in a rain storm and a horrible traffic.  But I've been haunted by chocolate ice cream the whole afternoon.  My friend wondered out loud---who would eat ice cream in this weather?  But when we arrived at Ice Monster in Harbor Square, the place was almost full. Evidently, wet and cold weather have no power over people who crave for chocolate ice cream and other delightful indulgences.  I savored each spoonful, dreaming of summer.

@ mirandablue

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
-- Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz


@ mirandablue




22 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

mama mia! sarap!

Unknown said...

i have just started savoring the cold spell here in the province, but, looking at ur sweet indulgences...summer na sanaaaa:)))

JMom said...

I want!!! Sarap nung banana split. Been thinking about having one.

Lina Gustina said...

Chocolate ice cream in a rainy storm? It's so challenging :)

Thanks for dropping by, Luna...

Chubskulit Rose said...

It's like that over here, even in the freaking cold in the middle of winter season, they love eating ice cream wahhhh.. Love that fruit-filled one.

Nostalgia

maiylah said...

now it's my turn to say, "oh my gulay!" LOL
yummy yummy and more yummy-ness!

Tara said...

Whoa! I love them but if I take them right now given the weather, I think I'll freeze right in.

~Guiltless Grub

bonz said...

craving ko rin yan this rainy season! ice cream! sarap!

my FTF entry!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Ayyayay!!! sarap naman nito!!!

Unknown said...

my, such heavenly sweets! can i order all of them, please:)))

my entry http://iamclarizze.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/food-trip-friday/

Verna Luga said...

sinfully good... no human can resist this delight... hehehe :)

Marana said...

chocolates my favorite i can't resist this.

Noobfoodie

wenn said...

wow..tempting!

Joanne Olivieri said...

That has my palate screaming for chocolate and ice cream. OMG! does that look scrumptious.

Mel_Cole said...

Oh my stomach is cringing. Nagugutom ako sis. :)

My Nostalgia post

Mel_Cole said...

What a yummy dessert! They are oh so lovely sis! Patikim.


My Food Trip Friday post

anne said...

chilly ice cream for a chilly weather so perfect hehehe

Dhemz said...

arggggggg...am drooling...kakatakam naman! sayang ala yan dito...ehehehe!

agent112778 said...

natakam ako sa last photo

here's my food TRIP friday entry
here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry

Unknown said...

wow.heaven!!! ang sarappppppppp

Cheerful said...

wow, drooling talaga ako, ang sarap-sarap tignan! happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Truly yummy!