Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blues bar/Signs


Signs on the walls of The Roadhouse Manila Bay, a blues bar beside the bay, where we accidentally walked in after dinner one Saturday night.  We were actually following where the music was coming from.  The live band played beautifully that we decided to stay.  My 21-year old nephew who plays guitar in a rock band was captivated.


Aside from wide-screen TV's, the walls were decorated with memorabilia.  This framed guitar is my favorite.

Linking to Lesley's Signs, Signs

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Pink Floyd, how cool is that? Sounds like you had an enjoyable evening.

Kranky Granny said...

I have heard stories about these clubs. My husband lived in the PI for seven years back in the sixties and seventies.

During this years American Idol he told me that many of the singers and musicians working in the PI could walk away with the idol win without having to work hard at winning.

Joe said...

Very cool signs.

Clytie said...

What a wonderful accidental find - made perfect by the wonderful memorabilia! I especially like the Guzzi sign.

Marleen said...

Nice catch!

RedPat said...

A great find!